November 13, 2008

San Jose, California


Guess what gang? Diggity still isn't home yet. After an amazing executive training experience, I flew directly to San Jose, California. I'm here for my company's annual Analyst Day. This is where all of the financial analysts that cover the technology industry gather at our company's headquarters. Our company's senior management discusses the outlook for our company in the coming year. I know, I know...very corporate stuff. It can't always be about video games ; )

At any rate, I'm there to try and educate the analysts about technology and graphics, in particular. I've done this before in New York - but I had almost 3 hours to complete the job. This time, I've only been given 45 minutes. Not a lot of time to give people an idea of the nuts-and-bolts of graphics technology.

I don't have time to write a typical entry about the city of San Jose. Having lived near this place for many, many years...there's too much to tell right now ; ) For those that don't have a lot of time to read - this is your lucky day! In the mean time, I give you a snapshot of our company's headquarters in Silicon Valley.  This is where I'm presenting today:

1 comment:

Molly said...

Have fun! And good luck cramming all the info into 45 minutes!