It's Christmastime! My family was heading to Utah, to spend Christmas with both sides of our family. Before we made it there, we had a VERY important stop in Lewisville, TX where my son and his wife live. This is even better, because my daughter (who lives in Zurich) was visiting Texas at the same time. What does all this mean? It's the first time that all four of my children were in the same place, at the same time. To me, this was heaven:
G-Man, my son's wife, oldest son, Baby L and oldest daughter
All the kids with their Dad ; )
G-Man and his oldest sister - he hadn't seen her in a year
The whole gang...
My daughter-in-law is amazing. She's so good with the little kids, and took the time to make us an unbelievable meal that evening. We were treated quite well in their home ; ) Here's the chef at work:
They just recently bought this home, and did a great job decorating it for Christmas. Everything was just perfect for the meal and visiting with each other.
Since we only had one evening with everyone in the same location, we decided to open presents a few days before Christmas. I think the little kids wanted to help my oldest son with his gifts:
All in all, it was a wonderful, but much too short, evening. I'm a lucky guy to have such great kids. I love to watch them all interact with each other, even though there's more than twenty years difference between the older and younger kids. My heart is once again full of joy watching them all together. With my daughter moving back to the U.S., I can work on bringing them all together again in 2012!!
2 comments:
Congrats on the true meaning of Christmas: Family!
I love Christmas bags of fun!
Post a Comment