August 12, 2008

Whistlestop Tour of '08

Last week was an insane week.  Normally, my posts here are all about the exotic places that I travel to.  This isn't one of those.  I have officially deemed last week to be the "Whistlestop Tour of '08":


You're going to have to zoom in on this one, to appreciate the humor

I managed to be in 4 different large metropolitan cities in just 5 days - Dallas, Boston, San Francisco and New York.  I traveled by car, plane and train.  I was tempted to take a boat - just to complete the cycle.  Here's a video clip that will visually give you an idea of the travel:



I just hit 1 million miles on United Airlines - it's a sick accomplishment.  This week only goes to show why that cumulative number of air miles is so big.

I'm ready to sit at home for a week.  In fact, that's exactly what I plan on doing.  The Whistlestop Tour of '08 is now on indefinite hold ; )

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

That made me very tired ; )

Yvonne said...

I forgot to comment about the picture--very clever.