
Today, my friends, I'm in Beijing, China. This will finish my week-long visit to Asia. I'm sorry to say that there aren't a lot of pictures from this part of the trip. Almost all my time here has been spent in meetings. Nothing like the trip that my wife and I made to Beijing last year (here).

I arrived on Sunday, and was lucky enough to spend time with some family that live here in Beijing:
Snapshot from our visit last year
We had a great time - it's amazing to see how much each of their kinds have changed. They seem to be doing pretty good, and have adjusted well to life in China.
My parting snapshot comes from a local grocery store. I love seeing some of the food that you can purchase. In this case, it's a unique flavor of potato chips:

I'm not sure if you'll become numb after eating these...but I just don't want to take that chance ; )
One last thought. Thank you, again, for your comments. Many have said that this blog allows some to travel vicariously around the world. With that in mind - what pictures do you want to see from these trips? What kinds of topics would you like to hear more about. You just let me know and I'll see what I can do.
1 comment:
So glad you got to see the family and very glad to hear they are doing well.
Post a Comment