Today, I'm in San Francisco - and the weather is just gorgeous. Actually, by the time I finish writing this, I will be in San Jose...about 45 minutes south of San Francisco. I'm in the San Francisco Bay Area this week, doing press interviews for my company. We're meeting with general business press (Wall St. Journal, Financial Times, Fortune, etc.) as well as computer industry press (PCWorld, Maximum PC, etc). We're talking about our company's plans for the second half of 2009 - previewing some of the technologies that we'll be introducing.
It's actually really interesting material - perhaps if you're actually in the computer industry ; ) Each interview lasts for about an hour. In many cases, it becomes an interesting conversation. In other cases, it's just me talking (not nearly as interesting). Here's a snapshot of one tiny piece of the conversation:

If you understand any of this - I'm impressed.
My day began at 3:30a Boston-time. I'm ending it at 2:30am Boston-time. I'm a little tired ; ) Tomorrow, we'll conduct a number of interviews in San Jose, to reach more of the "silicon valley" press. Then, I'm back up in San Francisco on the following day, to round out the interviews there.
Not a great deal of free time, as the interviews are held back-to-back. The PR agency is trying to make the most of my time here in California. I'm hoping to steal some time during one of the evenings, to visit my best friend and his family. We'll keep our fingers crossed.
Sorry this is short and sweet - but I've got to get some rest tonight!

1 comment:
I BET YOU'RE A LITTLE TIRED ; )
Post a Comment